Superior Service Capabilities
When it comes to material handling equipment service and repairs - Wheeler Material Handling (WMH) is committed to your 100% satisfaction. Since 1988, WMH has earned a strong reputation over the years for providing excellent lift truck repair services for our clients.
Fully Equipped Mobile Service Vans
WMH has 120+ fully certified Yale Service Technicians - operating from fully equipped mobile parts & service vans providing services ranging from periodic inspections, lube services, operational maintenance services, and repairing / rebuilding your forklifts, any brand, make or model. Our continued focus at WMH is to meet and exceed your service expectations - earning your business each and every day.
And we react fast...averaging a 2-4 hour response time to your emergency calls.
Wheeler Material Handling - 24/7 Full Service Dealer
- We service and repair all makes and models of Yale lift trucks, averaging 2-4 hour response times
- We are available 24/7 for your emergency calls
- We service and repair all competitive brands of lift lifts trucks including Hyster, Clark, Crown, Raymond, Toyota, Cat, Komatsu, Mitsubishi, Nissan, and more.
- We have over 120+ Yale "Pro-Tech certified" mobile Service Technicians - averaging four hours or less response time from dispatch
- We offer various service plans from time & material labor, basic inspections, lube services, Operational Maintenance plans, Full Maintenance, and much more
- We have over 1,000+ "Right-Now" Rental trucks and hydraulic attachments in our "Right Now" Rental Fleet - available when you need them most
Wheeler Material Handling - 120+ Yale Pro-Tech Certified Service Technicians
WMH is a full service dealership with over 120+ factory trained and certified field Service Technicians located at our eleven branches serving North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia and Alabama!
Our Service Technicians are Yale "Pro-Tech" certified - which is an ongoing rigorous certification process that involves a significant commitment to be the very best in your field. This equates into better qualified Service Technicians that are focused on making repairs "right the first time" - and exceeding your service expectations.
Need a service repair right now?
Fill out the form below for general inquiries, or if it's an emergency repair need please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (make sure to include your company name & address).