How can we help?
Get in touch
Our service experts can help you find what you need. Contact us today.
Fully Equipped Mobile Service Vans
WMH has 140+ fully certified Yale Service Technicians – operating from fully equipped mobile parts & service vans providing services ranging from periodic inspections, lube services, operational maintenance services, and repairing/rebuilding your forklifts, any brand, make or model. Our continued focus at WMH is to meet and exceed your service expectations – earning your business each and every day.
And we react fast…averaging a 2-4 hour response time to your emergency calls.
Here at Wheeler Material Handling, we have over 140 fully certified Yale Service Technicians operating from fully equipped mobile parts & service vans. They provide services ranging from periodic inspections, lube services, operational maintenance services, and repairing/rebuilding your forklifts. We aim to meet and exceed your service expectations thus earning your business each and every day.
Wheeler Material Handling – 24/7 Full-Service Dealer
- We service and repair all makes and models of Yale lift trucks, averaging 2-4 hour response times
- We are available 24/7 for your emergency calls
- We service and repair all competitive brands of lift lifts trucks including Hyster, Clark, Crown, Raymond, Toyota, Cat, Komatsu, Mitsubishi, Nissan, and more.
- We have over 140+ Yale “Pro-Tech certified” mobile Service Technicians – averaging four hours or less response time from dispatch
- We offer various service plans from time & material labor, basic inspections, lube services, Operational Maintenance plans, Full Maintenance, and much more
- We have over 1,000+ “Right-Now” Rental trucks and hydraulic attachments in our “Right Now” Rental Fleet – available when you need them most
Wheeler Material Handling – 120+ Yale Pro-Tech Certified Service Technicians
WMH is a full-service dealership with over 140+ factory trained and certified field Service Technicians located at our eleven branches serving North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia and Alabama!
Our Service Technicians are Yale “Pro-Tech” certified – which is an ongoing rigorous certification process that involves a significant commitment to be the very best in your field. This equates into better-qualified Service Technicians that are focused on making repairs “right the first time”– and exceeding your service expectations.